Amanda
About today's work I have worked just four months,I run into lots of difficult things and problem which I didn't learn before during my university life.It was disappointing to me.What I confuse is not the problem,but the true is that I can't find anybody to help me to solve in the company.So I have to solve it by myself.Well,I think I will do my best on it. And I wish it will be fine in the future. By the way,I want to make new friends through this website.If you like to teach me to improve my English,I will teach you Chinese as return.Wish we can have a fun talk :)
1

About today's work

I have worked only four months and have I run into lots of difficult things and problems which I didn't learn during my university life.  It has been disappointing to me.  What I am confused about is not the problem, but that I can't find anybody in the company to help me to solve the problem.  So I have to solve it by myself.  I do my best to solve it and hope that it will be fine in the future.

By the way, I want to make new friends through this website.  If you would like to help improve my English, I will teach you Chinese as return.  Hope we can have a fun talk :)

(11/22 modify)

About today's work

I have worked just four months and I have run into lots of difficult things and problems which I didn't learn during my university life.
It was disappointing to me.What I am confused about is not the problems,but I can't find anybody in the company to help me solve the problems.
So I have to solve it by myself.Well,I think I will do my best to solve it and hope that it will be fine in the future.

By the way,I want to make new friends through this website.If you would like to teach me to improve my English,I will teach you Chinese in return.Hope we can have a fun talk :)

That's okay. And thanks for correcting me :)
I wrote a big long message trying to help you and then the page refreshed and it was gone :( I don't like making corrections on my phone. It's too slow :/ So I'll just rewrite the sentences that I want to help you with :) *i have run into *problemS *what I am confused by/about *i can't find anybody in the company to help me (to) solve them *i hope it will be fine in the future *if you would like/ if you want to teach me/if you would be willing to teach me *in return *(I) hope we can have a fun talk 我要帮助你,你可以帮助我吗?我希望我们可以做朋友。