Wen.Huang
Using new words to make sentences(Nov 19, 2014) A man was reduce to skeleton because there were too many things made him unhappy. His only hope was went to the park for the tulips, so that he could cheer himself up. Witches in fairy stories have long chins, they can lever the lid off the pot with their chins. There is a fine watch on my wrist. Coming down with pneumonia is a serious hardship. I bought a pair of trousers and it was too tight, so I couldn’t put my thighs into it. My female friends told me that wear heels is very hard. When I was a kid, if I want to stay over at a friend’s house I must my parents know beforehand. I believed that the weather forecast was true, so I went out without umbrella and got drenched. The moon rising, and the tower cast on the ground. Thank you for correcting my mistakes. :)
1

Using new words to make sentences(Nov 19, 2014)

A man was reducede to a skeleton because there were too many things that made him unhappy. His only hope was to go went to the park for the tulips, so that he could cheer himself up.
Witches in fairy stories fairytales have such long chins, that they can lever the lid off the pot with their chins.
There is a fine watch on my wrist.
Coming down with pneumonia is a serious hardship.
I bought a pair of trousers and it was they were too tight, so I couldn’t put my thighs into it pull them all of the way up.
My female friends told me that wear wearing heels is very hard.
When I was a kid, if I want wanted to stay over at a friend’s house, then I must had to let my parents know beforehand.
The weather forecast predicted sunshine. I believed that the weather forecast was true it, and so I went out without umbrella and got drenched.
The moon rises rising, and the tower cast casts a shadow on the ground.

Thank you for correcting my mistakes. :)

A man was reduced to a skeleton because there were too many things that made him unhappy. His only hope was to go to the park for the tulips, so that he could cheer himself up.
Witches in fairytales have such long chins, that they can lever the lid off the pot with their chins.
There is a fine watch on my wrist.
I bought a pair of trousers and it was too tight, so I couldn’t pull them all of the way up.
My female friends told me that wearing heels is very hard.
When I was a kid, if I wanted to stay over at a friend’s house, then I had to let my parents know beforehand.
The weather forecast predicted sunshine , I believed it, and I went out without umbrella and got drenched.
The moon rises, and the tower casts a shadow on the ground.

The moon rising, and the tower cast a shadow on the ground.