Wen.Huang
I have to write something I am very tired today. There were many things made me unhappy. But if I want to improve my English, especially my writing skill, I have to write something. I am trying to think about something what I like to cheer myself up. I like walking in the campus and taking photos. Everyday, I walk in the campus during 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm and listen to the podcast at the same time. Of course it is in Chinese, because my English listening skill is not good, I can understand English podcast. If my English was good enough, I think I will be very like English podcast too. Maybe I can listen to English podcast to improve my English listening. But it is too difficult for me today. My favorite podcast is about history. By listening to podcast, I can be aware of history when I am walking. It is very amazing. Sometimes, I would be lost in thought about history, it just like I had travel through time and talk with historical personage face to face. And sometimes I would like to take photo while I am walking. Having written so much, I feel much better now. The image below was taken by myself. Thank you for correcting my grammar mistakes. :)
1

I have to write something

I am very tired today. There were many things made me unhappy. But if I want to improve my English, (especially my writing skill), I have to write something. I am trying to think about something what that I like/enjoy , and that can help me cheer myself up. I like going walking around/for walks within the campus, and also enjoy taking photos/photography.
Every day I walk in the campus during between 5:30 pm to and 6:30 pm, and listening to the podcasts at the same time. Of course it is they are in Chinese, because my English listening skill is not good enough, so I can't understand English podcasts. If my English was/were good enough, I think I will would really be very like English podcasts too. Maybe I can should listen to English language podcasts to improve my English listening.
But However it is that would be too difficult for me today. My favorite podcast is about history. By listening to podcast, I can become/be made aware of history when while I am walking. It is very really/truly amazing. Sometimes, I would be become lost in thought about history, it just as though  like I had were travelling in/through time and talking with historical personages face to face.
And sometimes I would like to take photo while I am walking.
Having written so much, I feel much better now.
The image below was taken by myself.

Thank you for correcting my grammar mistakes. :)

1

I have to write something

I am very tired today. There were many things that made me unhappy. But if I want to improve my English, especially my writing skill, I have to write something. I am trying to think about something that I like to cheer myself up. I like walking in the campus and taking photos.
Every day, I walk in the campus between 5:30 pm and 6:30 pm and listen to the podcast at the same time. Of course it is in Chinese, because my English listening skill is not good, I can not understand English podcast. If my English was good enough, I would like to listen to an English podcast too. Maybe I can listen to English podcast to improve my English listening.
But it is too difficult for me today. My favorite podcast is about history. By listening to podcast, I can be aware of history when I am walking. It is really amazing. Sometimes, I would be lost in thought about history, it just like I had travel through time and talk with historical charater face to face.
And sometimes I would like to take a photo while I am walking.
The image below was taken by myself.

1

I have to write something

I am very tired today. There were many things that made me unhappy. But if I want to improve my English, especially my writing skill, I have to write something. I am trying to think about something that I like to cheer myself up. I like walking in the campus and taking photos.
Every day, I walk  in the campus between  5:30 pm  and  6:30 pm and listen to the podcast at the same time. Of course it is in Chinese, because my English listening skill is not good, I can understand English podcast. If my English was good enough, I think I would like to listen to an  English podcast too. Maybe I can listen to an English podcast to improve my English listening.
But it is too difficult for me today. My favorite podcast is about history. By listening to podcast, I can be aware of history when I am walking. It is really amazing. Sometimes, I would be lost in thought about history, it just like I had travel through time and talk with historical character face to face.
The image below was taken by myself.

Great photo Xiaoming. I also think it's a good idea to listen to podcasts to learn things,or maybe you can listen to songs in English.

I have to write something

I am very tired today. There were many things that made me unhappy. But if I want to improve my English, (especially my writing skill), I have to write something. I am trying to think about something that I like and that can help me cheer myself up. I like walking around the campus, and also enjoy taking photos.
Every day, I walk in the campus between 5:30 pm and 6:30 pm, listening to the podcasts at the same time. Of course they are in Chinese, because my English listening skill is not good enough, I can't understand English podcast. If my English was good enough, I think I would really like English podcasts too. Maybe I should listen to English language podcasts to improve my English listening.
However that would be too difficult for me today. My favorite podcast is about history. By listening to podcast, I can be aware of history while I am walking. It is very amazing. Sometimes, I become lost in thought about history, just as though I were travelling in time and talking with historical personages face to face.
The image below was taken by myself.