Liya
My different ways to learn English. Today, I had an idea. I thought I write a summary with the different ways I’m using for learning English. Maybe i can help other beginners with their new languages. So I try some ways to improve my writing, speaking and listening. For writing I try to write a short texts in English daily. Only short because I’m still a beginner. Since yesterday is italki a good way for me, because here can other native speakers correct my texts and give me tips. It does no matter about what you can write, but you have to try it not to dream it. Further for English grammar and vocabulary I’m using the websites Duolingo and Memrise. These websites are very helpful for me. In Duolingo you can learn the basics of different languages. Here you can improve listening and speaking too. Memrise is a website for vocabulary. You can lern new words daily until you can not forget it ever. So for my listening I use the website Sportlightenglish. Here you can hear radio for English beginners and at the same time you can read the text, which the Reporters spocken. The topics are very different so you can search you favorites. For my speaking I‘m always looking for new friend, who can speak with me via Skype. I know my pronuncition is very poor, but only with exercises I can improve it. And the next days I want to buy a English book. I found a good one. It’s a triller with short and simple stories. I hope, it’s exciting. If you have any questions about my learning ways or you are interesing to talk with me about different topics, you can contact me. I would be happy about your message :) P.S. thank you very much for the corrections.
1

My different ways to learn English.

Today, I had an idea. I thought I would write a summary withof the different ways I’m using for to learning English. Maybe i can help other beginners with their new languages.

So I try some ways to improve my writing, speaking and listening. For writing, I try to write a short texts in English daily. Only short ones because I’m still a beginner. Since yesterday (I started using italki yesterday.)  is Italki is a good way for me, because here can other native speakers can correct my texts and give me tips. It does not matter about what you can write about, but you have to try it, not just to dream (think) about it. Further for English grammar and vocabulary, I’m using the websites Duolingo and Memrise. These websites are very helpful for me. In Duolingo, you can learn the basics of different languages. Here you can improve listening and speaking too. Memrise is a website for vocabulary. You can learn lern new words daily (and keep practising them until you never forget them). until you can not forget it ever. So for my listening, I use the website Sportlightenglish. Here you can hear (listen to) radio for English beginners and at the same time you can read the text, whichthat the reporters are speaking spocken. The topics are very different so you can search for your favorites. For my speaking, I‘m always looking for new friends, who can speak with me via Skype. I know my pronunciation is very poor, but only with exercises (practice) I can I improve it. And the next few/couple of days, I want to buy a English book. I found a good one. It’s a triller with short and simple stories. I hope, it’s exciting. 

If you have any questions about my learning ways or you are interesing to talk with me about different topics, you can contact me. I would be happy about to get your message :)

P.S. thank you very much for the corrections.

Dein Englisch ist ziemlich gut.  Ich kann alle verstehen.  Beste Grüße.

Hi Liya, I just use www.spotlightenglish.com this day and i found it very helpful and the spotlights are very interesting and useful .
Hi liya you have good grammar I'm learning and was good read about your different ways to learn English. Congratulations Saludos desde Colombia
This is very interesting! :)