Zara
only 3 sentences the current issue stabilize position of the country in the region. the currency is devalued thus inflation is increasing. the idea is overrated but it's misconceived, it is to be regretted that people are misinformed. the idea is strongly supported by ill-informed people
1

Only 3 sentences

The current issue stabilizes the position of the country in the region.
The currency is devalued, thus inflation is increasing.
The idea is overrated, but it's misconceived, it is to be regretted that people and regretfully people are misinformed. The idea is strongly supported by ill-informed people.

Very well done!

only 3 sentences

The current issue stabilize position of the country in the region.  (I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you mean with this one).
The currency is devalued, and thus inflation is increasing.
The idea is overrated, but and it's misconceived. It is to be regretted regrettable that people are misinformed. The idea is strongly supported by ill-informed people.

It is important to be careful with conjunctions in English.  For example, the word "thus" is not a conjunction, so it cannot be used by itself to join two sentences.  In the third sentence, I changed "but" to "and", because both "overrated" and "misconceived" are bad qualities for an idea! 

There is nothing wrong with "it is to be regretted", but it is quite old-fashioned.  It sounds like something my grandmother would have said!

Zara
Language Skills
Arabic, Armenian, Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, German, Hungarian, Persian (Farsi)
Learning Language
Arabic, Armenian, Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, German, Hungarian