ccsunflower
Make a difference China, has made great difference in the last century. Maybe we can’t imagine what’s the life like 100 years ago, but it is obvious that we live a totally different life from we are 5 or 6 years old. When I was a primary school student, I would be very happy if my mom spent 0.5 yuan to buy me a snack. But now, when facing a bucket of Kentucky fried chicken, I am just worried that it is unhealthy. We all know the change since we are living in the change. But what’s really mattered is what made the change? I think is the China Way. On the one hand, China Way is a kind of cultural identity. Although Confucianism, which we called Jing Xue, has been suppressed for many years after the invasion of foreign powers, we still can’t deny that there are many things that are deep in our mind. In fact, Chinese culture has been far more than simple Confucianism and it is a complex system. For example, when a Chinese, whose mother is seriously sick, is recruited by the nation because his motherland is invaded, he is more likely to choose to join the army, with the encouragement of his mother. But when my friend told his classmates this rule in the UK, they feel it's unbelievable. For Chinese, no country no home is the basic judging rule and it reflects that there is a special thinking way for Chinese, which is different from the world. On the other hand, in practice, the political and economic system in China also can be called China Way. Generations of Chinese, who were told to seek truth from facts, spent a whole century to try and fail and finally found a particular developing way for the country. This aspect of China Way is often questioned or even criticized by the West, but it doesn’t mean that we make something wrong. Different choices are based on different tradition, and are made in different historical environments. As the population of china is always large, so we have the tradition to concentrate on a major task, which is more efficient. Maybe the country with much smaller population is hardly to consider it. There is no only way for all the country and no right or wrong for the choice. You never know whether the shoes are suitable or not unless you have tried. The appropriate is the best. Show gentle attitude and respect to the history and tradition then we can be more confident. China makes the difference.

Make a difference

China, has made great difference in the last century. Maybe we can’t imagine what’s the life was like 100 years ago, but it is obvious that we live a totally different life from when we are were 5 or 6 years old. When I was a primary school student, I would was be very happy if my mom spent 0.5 yuan to buy me a snack. But now, when facing looking at (thinking about a) bucket of Kentucky fried chicken, I am just worried that it is unhealthy.

We all know the change since we are living in the change (unclear about your idea please write it again or in Chinese). But what’s really mattersed is that we have made the a change? I think believe such thinking is the "China Way".

On the one hand, China Way is a kind of cultural identity. Although Confucianism, which we Chinese called Jing Xue, has been suppressed for many years after the invasion of foreign powers, we still can’t deny that there are many things, related to this philosophy that are deep in our mind. In fact, aspects of Chinese culture has been include far more than simple Confucianism, and it is a complex system.

For example, when a Chinese person, whose mother is seriously sick, is recruited by the nation because his motherland is invaded, he is more likely to choose to join the army, with the encouragement of his mother. But when my friend told his classmates this rule in the UK, they feel it's  find it unbelievable. For Chinese, "no country, no home" is the basic judging rule and it reflects that there is a special way of nationalistic thinking way for Chinese, which is different from the most other parts of the world.

On the other hand, in practice, the political and economic system in China also can be called "China Way". Generations of Chinese, who were told to seek truth from facts, spent an entire whole century to try and fail adapting this policy. and These citizens finally found a particular way of successfully developing China way for the country. This aspect of "China Way" is often questioned or even criticized by the West, but it doesn’t mean that we China make something did anything wrong. Different choices are based on different traditions, and are made in different historical environments.

As the population of China is always large, so therefore we have the traditionally to concentrated on a major tasks, which is are more efficient for our society. Maybe the a country with much smaller population is would hardly to consider it  our choices valid. There is no only one way for all the countries and no right or wrong for the each  choice decision. You One never knows whether the shoes are suitable or not unless you have tried  one has tried to walk in them. The  Whatever is most appropriate is what works the best given the particular situation.

It is prudent to show a gentle attitude and respect to the Chinese history and tradition, then we can be more confident. China makes the a difference.