AndreaA
Hi folks! It is incredible how people can be careless and boring. Today I went to a travels agency because I wanted to buy some tickets ( three to be more precise) for a little trip towards a city really near where I now live. I was really in hurry and said that to employee. He said to me to taking a sit and started asking me very stupid questions. After half an hour I realized that he made it because there were some problems with another dislocated agency that was waiting if it could sell the same tickets to other people. At the of the day he did not sell me the tickets because they were already sold. I got really angry and can not say here - I am polite - what i yelled to the employee. Off course they lost a client.
2

Hi folks! It is incredibly how people can be so careless and boring. Today I went to a travel agency because I wanted to buy some tickets (three to be more precise) for a little trip to a city really close to where I live now. I was really in a hurry and said that to the employee. He told me to take a seat and started asking me very stupid questions. After half an hour, I realised he was doing this because there was another agency that was waiting to see if they could sell the same tickets to other people. At the end of the day, he didn't sell me the tickets because they were already sold. I got really angry and can't say (because I am polite) what I yelled at the employee here.