could someone correct me? 1. That film was very boring. I won't ever go to watch it again. 2. Yesterday we went on the roller coaster. It was exciting. 3. I met my favorite film star. I'm exited. 4. He has always been afraid of snakes. He was very frightened when he saw a grass snake. 5. I'm bored, talk to me. 6. The sound of wind blowing in trees is terrifying. 7. I've covered ten kilometers non-stopping, I'm exhausted. 8. He is interested in learning languages. 9. Studying of literature seems to be interesting 10. He has phoned me no one time for three weeks, but he had holidays,though. I'm disappointed. 11. I'm worried of Mark's behavior. He's too quiet.
1

Could someone correct me?

1. That film was very boring. I won't ever go to watch it again.
2. Yesterday we went on the roller coaster. It was exciting.
3. I met my favorite film star. I'm excited.
4. He has always been afraid of snakes. He was very frightened when he saw a grass snake.
5. I'm bored. Talk to me.
6. The sound of wind blowing in trees is terrifying.
7. I've covered ten kilometers non-stop. I'm exhausted. or without stopping
8. He is interested in learning languages.
9. The studying of literature seems to be interesting. or Studying literature... 
10. He has not phoned me no one time for three weeks, but he had holidays,though. this sentence is a little long with too much...it may be better to say  He has not phoned me for three week. He has had holidays though.  Another way could be He has not phoned me once in three weeks, but he has had holidays. I'm disappointed.
11. I'm worried of Mark's behavior. He's too quiet.