Lorenzo
Live outside Italy I lived london two month ago , but i couldn't to learn english because i worked all day in a resturant and for me was really difficult to speak with the english people and to have a fun in london . Live there ,london, it's not easy , sometimes i wanted to drop everything and return in Italy until i realized to return here ,Italy, improve english well and to go to london and to have a better life .i hope now this

Live outside Italy

I lived london two month ago , but i couldn't to learn english because i worked all day in a resturant and for me was really difficult to speak with the english people and to have a fun in london . Live there ,london, it's not easy , sometimes i wanted to drop everything and return in Italy until i realized to return here ,Italy, improve english well and to go to london and to have a better life .i hope now this

Living outside Italy

Two months ago, I lived in London for a while, but I couldn't study English because I worked all day in a restaurant.  For me, it was very difficult to speak with the English people, and that made it hard to have fun. Living there was not easy, and sometimes I wanted to drop everything and return to Italy. Then I decided to return to Italy for a while, improve my English, and then return to London and to a better life.  This is my hope.

Living outside of Italy

I lived in London two months ago but I couldn't learn English because I worked all day in a restaurant. For me, it was really difficult to speak with the English and to have fun in London. Living there, in London, was not easy. Sometimes I wanted to drop everything and return to Italy. I decided to go back to Italy to improve my English, and then to return to London for a better life. This is what I hope for now.