Didier
A good day Hello It was a hard day Yesterday I had lot of problems ,fortunately today was better ,I slept in ,I got up at 9:00 am , then I watched TV ,I ate well ,I was for work and everything was quiet ,I 'm almost bored ,there are days where everything is alright. Tonight I'm not tired ,then I'm going to watch TV yet .I like it ,I'm getting appreciate good days ,Thank you for my correction
Hey, Didier. Hier soir il n'y avait pas ces deux autres corrections en ligne. Sinon je n'aurait pas ajouté mes propres! Ne soyez pas découragé avec toutes ces corrections - vous devrez voir les corrections que je reçoit quand je tape en français! J'espère que vous regardez une chaîne anglaise.... Je blague, je blague!! Dave

A good day

Hello! It was a hard day yesterday because I had a lot of problems, but fortunately today was better - I slept in, only getting I got up at 9:00 am . Then I watched TV a while, ate well, and left  ,I was for work and where everything was quiet so that I 'm almost bored.  There are days where everything is alright. Tonight I'm not tired, then so I'm going to watch TV again for a while yet. I like it - I'm getting to appreciate good days! Thank you for my any corrections.

<em>Sentences in English are similarly structured to those in French!</em>

A good day

Hello It was a hard day Yesterday I had lot of problems ,fortunately today was better ,I slept in ,I got up at 9:00 am , then I watched TV ,I ate well ,I was for work and everything was quiet ,I 'm almost bored ,there are days where everything is alright. Tonight I'm not tired ,then I'm going to watch TV yet .I like it ,I'm getting appreciate good days ,Thank you for my correction

A good day

Hello. Yesterday was a hard day because I had a lot of problems. Fortunately, today was better. I slept in and didn't get up until 9:00, then watched TV for awhile. I had a good breakfast and went to work, where everything was so quiet I was almost bored. It was a day when everything was all right.

Tonight, I'm not tired. I'm going to stay up and watch TV, because I like it.

I'm getting to appreciate good days.

Thank you for correcting my work.

A good day

I recognise that bike!!!

Hello. It was a hard day yesterday. I had a lot of problems. Fortunately, today was better. I slept in. I got up at 9.00 am; then I watched TV. I ate well. I got to (phrasal verb!!!!!) work, and everything was quiet. I was almost bored. There are days where everything is alright. Tonight I'm not tired. I'm going to watch TV again. I like it. I'm getting to appreciate good days.

Oui, Didier, vous pouvez bien regarder la télé, parce que vous avez fait vos devoirs d'anglais!! A samedi, Didier!

Dave