Cassandra
Chinese movies and American movies This is going to be reported by me, next week on Monday.Can anyone help me to take a look on it, and find some mistakes.After all I am not a native speaker and I perhaps were not so good at English.Thank you so much. By watching a part of these movies,we can see that,there are really some differences between Chinese movies and American movies. Now I am going to anylise these differences.At the beginning,let`s see American movies.There are several points . First,we can`t disagree that American movies really cause big influesce in movie market.But now most of the American movies were using same topic.For example,one day a brave man find a horrible thing that the world is going to be destroied by a nuclear bomb or the aliens.So the brave man is going to save the world alone.To perform it in an exciting way ,American directors will use strong visual impact.Like 3D and Imax.This kind of visual impact makes people feel great and excited.But sometimes we found the plot of the movie is too weak. Second, most of the American movies have common on one thing that`s Personal heroism. that means the whole world always saved by one person. Third,there are too mouch violation or sexy,which is not suitable for kids.Sometimes it also not practical,which means unrealistic. Fourth,During watching the American movies,we will be amazed by their imagination.American movies sometimes cause influence on science.It shows some new concepts on science.Sometimes will make scientists find some new ideas. Next,let`s see Chinese movies.There also are several points on Chinese movies.First,Chinese movies always have a deep connotations.Chinese directors always combine movie with some very serious things,Like the nations,war ,and something historical. Second, Chinese movies always about history and lack of imagination.In a word, there is nothing new in a movie. Third,Chinese movies really lake the sense of art.Sometimes it really makes people want to sleep.
1

Note to editors: this entry is a duplicate of the following:

http://www.italki.com/entry/493972

Chinese movies and American movies thank u Alister,and hope you can continue to help me.   Fourth, During watching the American movies, we will be amazed by their imagination. American movies sometimes cause influence on science. It shows some new concepts on science. Sometimes will make scientists find some new ideas.  Next, let`s see Chinese movies. There also are several points on Chinese movies. First, Chinese movies always have a deep connotations. Chinese directors always combine movie with some very serious things, Like the nations,war ,and something historical.  Second, Chinese movies always about history and lack of imagination. In a word, there is nothing new in a movie.  Third, Chinese movies really lake the sense of art. Sometimes it really makes people want to sleep.