11/21 the interesting story My teacher give me subject is memory in write class. I have to do stories on those I see in my daily lives. There are six people in my team. We have to share stories each other. My classmate is called meat ball soup. It's her nickname. She told me a story about her elementary school. She has a good friend who called wei-wei. Oneday wei-wei asked her, did you want to runaway from home with me? Meat ball soup shocked, but she said ok. So they started to plan how to leave? Wei-wei stolen her parents money to buy two bikes. They picked up two bikes in the shop. They got the two bikes.Meat ball soup was scared. Because she didn't ride. They can't bring bikes go home. They hid in school and promised to leave next wednesday afternoon. After meat ball soup thought a lot. If parents know it, they will kill her. She afraid of her parents. The important thing is she doesn't know how to live?So she tolk her friend she want to stay home. So the plan failed in execution Runaway from home is a dream in the childhood. Want to be a adult and more free quickly.