Thanh
The teacher in my english communication skills class. I'm a student. And as you know, I really need English for my learning, for my career. So I found a class about English communication skills on the Internet and I enrolled in this class. The first thing which attracted me is the age of members in class, from 20 to 40. So we have many things to share with each other, we talked about Violence, Traffic, The Life with all knowledge we know. The second thing which attracted me is our teacher, he come from Australia, and he's so humor and also adap to any situation. Whenever we have inquiries, he answer and express carefully in the funny way. So he make us interested in learning English. He's 52 years old but he wanted to be look younger. Recent days, he share with me a few things about his personal. He admited himself is gay. It's simple things, he's 52 years old and still not marry anyone. I tell him that It's not problem, you needn't to keep it in secret. I think there is no reason to hate a gay person except they follow the trend. But I realized that he have been Gay for a long time and this's normally. I still like him and he deserves to get my our respectation.
1

The teacher in my English communication skills class.

I'm a student, and as you know, I really need English for my learning, for my career. So I found a class about English communication skills on the Internet and I enrolled in this class. The first thing which that attracted me is the age of the members in our/the class, from 20 to 40. So we have many things to share with each other, we talked about violence, traffic, The life, with all the knowledge we know [do you mean with the experiences you have in common?].

The second thing which attracted me is our teacher, he comes from Australia, and he's so humorous and also adapts to any situation. Whenever we have inquiries, he answers and expresses carefully in the a funny way. So he make keeps us interested in learning English.

He's 52 years old but he wanted to be look younger. Recently days, he shared with me a few things about his personal life. He admited himself that he is gay. It's a simple things, he's 52 years old and still not married to anyone. I told him that it's not problem, you needn't to keep it in a secret. I think there is no reason to hate a gay person except they to follow the trend. But I realized that he has been gay for a long time and this is normally. I still like him and he deserves to get my/our respectation.