Paul
My languages Hi. My name is Pau (Pavel). I'm from Ukraine. There are two native languages in our contry thus I speak russian and ukrainian. I love travel and try to do a trip abroad once or twice a year. For comfortable felling in another contries i need fluent English. My wife learns English also.
1

(I agree with the other person mostly)

My languages

Hi. My name is Pau (Pavel). I'm from Ukraine. There are two native languages in our country, thus I speak Russian and Ukrainian. I love travelling OR to travel and try to take a trip abroad once or twice a year. I need to speak fluent English to feel comfortable in other countries (this order sounds more natural, but is not 100% necessary). My wife is learning English also.

1

My languages

Hi. My name is Pau (Pavel). I'm from Ukraine. There are two native languages in our country; thus, I speak Russian and Ukrainian. I love to travel and try to take a trip abroad once or twice a year. In order to feel comfortable in another countries, I need fluent English. My wife is learning English also.

My languages

Hi. My name is Paul (Pavel). I'm from Ukraine. There are two native languages in our country thus I speak Russian and Ukrainian. I love traveling and try to take a trip abroad once or twice a year. In order to feel comfortable in other countries I need fluent English. My wife is learning English also.