Manuela
presentation Hi everybody!! I'm an italian student of industrial engineering and i want to learn english for my future career! I'm studing grammatical english at school but i want to improve it very much. For this reason in my free time i read english's books and i watch american telefilm as grey's anatomy, the big bang theory, once upon a time and so on in their original languages with subtitles. With time i am improve with lissening, but i have yet many way to go!!!
1

Presentation

Hi everybody. I'm an italian student of  studying industrial engineering and i want to learn english for my future career! I'm studying grammatical english at school but i want to improve it very much. For this reason in on my free time i read english's books and i watch american telefilm as "grey's anatomy, the big bang theory" once upon a time everyday and also on in their original languages with subtitles. With On this time i am improve with by listening english, but i have yet many way to go!!!

1

presentation

Hi everybody!! I'm an italian student studying industrial engineering and i want to learn English for my future career! I'm studying grammatical English at school but i want to improve it very much. For this reason, in my free time i read English books and watch american television shows such as grey's anatomy, the big bang theory, once upon a time and so on in their original languages with subtitles. With time, i am improving with listening, but i still have a long way to go!!!

I hope the corrections helped! :)  

1

Hi everybody!! I'm an Italian student of Industrial Engineering, and I want to learn English for my future career! I'm studying English grammar at school but I very much want to improve it. For this reason, in my free time, I read books in English and I watch American TV series such as "Grey's Anatomy", "The Big Bang Theory", "Once Upon a Time" and so on, in their original language with subtitles.With time, I am improving my listening, but I still have a long way to go!