Long
Depressed day Another depressed day, I made a common mistake again that make my wife angry. So what did I done today? I wrote the signature on my wife's passport because of some stupid reason. Why did I do this? I really don't know the exactly reason myself. we supposed to transfer the stuff to ShangHai, and then submit to ambassador. but she was at home, and at that moment, I just want to accelerate submit process, so wrote the her signature. what a stupid mind is, that would make her visa to be failed if ambassador found the fake signature. what a stupid idea!!
1

A Depresseding day

Another depresseding day, bacause I made a common mistake again that make made my wife angry. So what did I done today? I wrote the signature on signed my wife's passport because of some for a stupid reason.

Why did I do this? I really don't know the exactly why reason myself. We were supposed to transfer the stuff to ShangHai, and then submit it to the ambassador. but she was at home, and at that moment I just wanted to accelerate speed up the submission submit process. So I signed wrote the her signature. What a stupid mind is idea it was! that would make her visa to be failed could be rejected if the ambassador found out it was a the fake signature.

what a stupid idea!!