Niko
The story two weeks ago One day I was riding my bicycle towork. After I finished work, I wentlooking for my bicycle. I discoveredthat I lost my bicycle! So, I can only take 11 bus go home. After I came home, I opened my computer to look for a new bicycle. I started looking for bicycles on Taobao 2nd hand market. It's amazing! I saw a bicyle that was exactly the same as the one that I lost before. I thought that perhaps it was my original bicycle. So I decided to all the owner. He said "Hello, are you interested in my bicycle?". I told him we should meet face to face to buy ths bicycle. Then I bought the bicycle. Now I feel very lucky. 喜欢美食'不同文化'充满幻想'热爱生活'
1

The story two weeks ago

One day I was riding rode my bicycle to work. After I finished work, I went looking for my bicycle. I discovered that I had lost [1] my bicycle! So, I can could only take 11 bus go home [2].
After I came arrived home, I opened my computer to look for a new bicycle. I started looking for bicycles on the Taobao 2nd second-hand market. It's amazing! I saw a bicyle that was exactly the same as the one that I lost before. I thought that perhaps it was my original bicycle. So I decided to call the owner. He said, "Hello, are you interested in my bicycle?". I told him we should meet face to face for me to buy this bicycle. Then I bought the bicycle. Now I feel very lucky.

----

[1] If you say that "I lost my bicycle," it means that you parked your bicycle and forgot where you parked it.  If you mean that it was stolen, either of the following sentences would work:

"I realized that someone had stolen my bicycle."

"I realized that my bicycle had been stolen."

[2] If you write "11 bus", it is unclear what you mean.  Consider these alternatives:

"So, I had to take eleven buses to get home."

"So, I had to take the number 11 bus home."