Pedram
The crimes are increasing and they are becoming more violent By developing of society pass laws are significant which grant safety of people and their property. Sanctions that show the consequences of crimes clearly can also decreasing the trend to criminal actions. Although punishment is important, we must not forget deterrent and combat the crime before occurs. Some social problems such as inflation and wide gap between the reach and the poor have increased property crimes and inequality in society, irresponsibility of authority, feeling above the law between law administrative and even are played violent video games by children have raised victim crimes. In one hand, Inflation causes the costs of living becoming increase and we have to work more. In other hand, economic development rate in positive view is constant so we do not have opportunity to earn more money to improve our life quality. Children of a poor person see reach people with luxury life and of course they are devoted to have that life. According to this situation of economic and society poor people are disappointed to reach luxury life so they become averse from reach people and eventually they participate in vandalism or commit a property crime to become like them during one night. In some society the authority who imposes the law have felt that they are above the low and they can do everything they want. This way can also cause people who generally obey the law to resent the authority rather than respect them. I hope by extended of education and balance of population in developing country the society problems become solves and the quality of life improved to everyone find a good way to solve their problems instead of convict a criminal.
1

The crimes are increasing and they are becoming more violent

By While developing of societies pass significant laws which grant safety of people and their property. Sanctions that show the consequences of crimes clearly can also decrease the trend to of criminal actions. Although punishment is important, we must not forget deterrent and to combat the crime before occurs.

Some social problems such as inflation and wide gap between the reach rich and the poor have increased property crimes and inequality in society, irresponsibility of authority, feeling above the law between by law administrative enforcement and even are played violent video games played by children have raised victim crimes rates.

In On one hand, Iinflation causes the costs of living becoming to increase and we have to work more. In On the other hand, the economic development rate in a positive view is constant so we do not have opportunity to earn more money to improve our life quality. Children of a poor person see reach rich people with luxury luxurious life lives and of course they are devoted to have that life. According to this situation of economics and society poor people are disappointed disillusioned about to reach having luxury life so they become averse from reach rich people and eventually they participate in vandalism or commit a property crime (to become like them during one night ?).

In some societies the authority who imposes the law have felt feel that they are above the low law and they can do everything they want. This way can also cause people who generally obey the law to resent the authority rather than respect them.

I hope by extended extension of education and balance of the population in developing country countries the society societal problems become solves are solved and the quality of life improved to for everyone and to find a good ways to solve their problems instead of (convict a criminal.?)