Kim
Yesterday Once More 昨日重现 Yuan enjoys listenning "yesterday once more". At first, she did not understand the lyric but captued by its beautiful melody. A chance, she studyed a class about learnning English throgh listenning song by Lai Shixiong, a Taiwan teachers. He explains the Chinese meaning of every lyrics detailedly. Yuan fells in love with English songs. Later, She learned Carpenter's "top of the world" and "Jambalaya". A piece of music, a song, a book and a film will enable us to love a place, a kind of language or a person... http://www.kekenet.com/song/15173/ 媛喜欢听《昨日重现》这首歌曲。起初,她听不懂歌曲的内容,但是被那优美的旋律所吸引。一个偶然的机会,她听到了台湾教师赖世雄的课程“听歌学英文”,里面详细地讲解了每句歌词的中文意思,媛爱上了英文歌曲。之后,她又学习了卡朋特的《世界之巅》和《什锦菜》。 一段音乐,一首歌曲,一本书或者一部电影,会让我们爱上一个地方,一种语言,一个人......

Yesterday Once More

Yuan enjoys listenning to the song [1] "Yesterday Once More" [2]. At first, she did not understand the lyrics but was captued captivated by its beautiful melody. A By chance, she studyed [3] had joined a class about learnning English through listenning to songs by Lai Shixiong, a Taiwanese teachers. He explains the Chinese meaning of every lyrics line [4] detailedly in detail. Yuan fells in love with English songs. Later, she learned The Carpenter's's [5] "Top of the World" and "Jambalaya".

A piece of music, a song, a book and or a film will enable us to love a place, a kind of language or a person...

----

[1] It would be okay to write, "I enjoy listening to Yesterday Once More."  However I added the phrase "the song" to establish the topic of your composition.

[2] The title of a book, movie, or song needs to be capitalized.

[3] Note that this word is spelled 'studied'.  (Study, studies, studied.)

[4] The 'lyrics' of a song refer to the entire song.  To refer to a part of the song, you could say "part of the lyrics" or "a line from the lyrics".  Since you have already established the context, I have suggested writing 'line'.

[5] The name of the group is The Carpenters.  According to a well-regarded book of English grammar, the possessive should be: Carpenters's.  Personally, I would avoid that by rearranging the sentence:

"Later, she learned <em>Top of the World</em> and <em>Jambalaya</em> by The Carpenters."

----

Your writing is very good.  With English, you must be careful with singular and plural nouns. (Were you referring to one Taiwanese teacher, or many teachers?) You must also be careful how singular and plural forms affect the surrounding words.  The following sentences are correct:

"I have a teacher."

"I have two teachers."

"We listen to a song."

"We listen to songs."