Pierre
My goals It's not to succeed in talking like a native speaker but learn to talk a natural english as native can do and not a "textbook english". Improve my comprehension with differents english accents is important too. I do not have much time to spend in extra-courses (and my scedule is...a little bit loaded) and I want to have direct connections with english speakers but in fact I'd like to try passing an official test (TOEFL, Cambridge,...) next mid year. I'm based in mountainous regions of southern France : Gap I travel a lot and often for humanitarian missions. I'm married with 3 daughters.

My goals

It's not talk like a native speaker but learn to talk natural english as native does and not a "textbook english".
Improve my comprehension with differents english accents is important too.
I do not have much time to spend in extra-courses (and my scedule is...a little bit loaded) and I want to have direct connections with english speakers but in fact I'd like to try passing an official test (TOEFL, Cambridge,...) next mid year.
I'm based in mountainous regions of southern France : Gap
I travel a lot and often for humanitarian missions.
I'm married and have 3 daughters.

My goals

It's not to succeed in talking like a native speaker but to learn how to talk as naturally in English as a native can do does and not a in "textbook English".
Improving my comprehension with differents english accents is important too.
I do not have much time to spend in extra-courses (and my scedule is...a little bit overloaded) and I want to have direct connections with English speakers but in fact I'd like to try passing an official test (TOEFL, Cambridge,...) next mid year.
I'm married with 3 daughters.

Very nice! Amazing that you can travel to help others! 

My goals

It's not to succeed in talking like a native speaker but learn to talk a natural english as native can do and not a "textbook english".
I'm married with 3 daughters.

I can help someone improve in French and in particular medical french.

My goals

I'm married and I have 3 daughters.