양애희
I wish I can afford to do something that I want to/ Thesedays I have been so busy. I am getting used to my new workplace. However it doesn't mean I grasp every situation in my hagwon. It is Friday night but I can not fire my Friday,,, because I should go to work too. because my middle school students is preparing the final exam which is going to taken 3weeks later. Also, I have a lot of things to do this weekend. I wish I can just relax , doing whatever I want to do. you know what ? How much I have been busy thesedays . No time to clean up , my house is getting messy also my heart and inner also no time to think something else except work..

I wish I had time to do things that I want to do.

These days I have been so busy. I am getting used to my new workplace. However, I do not yet understand every situation in my hagwon (What is hagwon? What did you mean). It is Friday night but I can not enjoy (?) my Friday because I have to go to work.
My middle school students are preparing for the final exam which is going to be taken in 3 weeks. Also, I have a lot of things to do this weekend. I wish I could just relax, doing whatever I want to do.

You know what [bothers me]? How busy I have been lately. With no time to clean up, my house is getting messy. Also, my heart and mind are messy also, since I have no time to think about anything except work.

[I hope I understood what you were trying to say and that my corrections will help you. Very good work!]