Jesús
Cherry trees Cherry trees are deciduous. They have long and slender green leaves that are oval in shape. They are serrated on the edges. The leaves turn red, orange, and pink in the autumn before they fall. Cherry trees are flowering plants. Flowering plants are the biggest group in the Plant Kingdom and they are characterized by the presence of flowers. The flowers can be of different colours and shapes in order to attract insects which aid in reproduction. In the case of the cherry trees, they develop beautiful small white or pink flowers during the spring. Cherries trees belong to angiosperm group. Angiosperms are flowering plants that produce seeds that are enclosed in fruit. The flowers are their reproductive organs. Pollination takes place when pollen from the anther of a flower, is deposited in its stigma or the stigma of another flower. A fertilized flower develops seeds that are covered in fruit. The cherry is the fruit of cherry tree. It has small size and its shape is spherical. The colour is red with different shades depending on the variety and the skin is shiny and smooth. The Jerte Valley, in northern Extremadura (Spain), is famous for the cherry blossom that bursts forth in springtime.

Cherry trees

Cherry trees are deciduous. They have long and slender green leaves that are oval in shape. They are serrated on the edges. The leaves turn red, orange, and pink in the autumn before they fall.
Cherry trees are flowering plants. Flowering plants are the biggest group in the Plant Kingdom and they are characterized by the presence of flowers. The flowers can be of different colours and shapes in order to attract insects which aid in reproduction. In the case of the cherry trees, they develop beautiful small white or pink flowers during the spring.
Cherries trees belong to the angiosperm group. Angiosperms are flowering plants that produce seeds that are enclosed in fruit. The flowers are their reproductive organs. Pollination takes place when pollen from the anther of a flower, is deposited in its stigma, or the stigma of another flower. A fertilized flower develops seeds that are covered in fruit.
The cherry is the fruit of cherry tree. It has small size and its shape is spherical. The colour is red with different shades depending on the variety and the skin is shiny and smooth.
The Jerte Valley, in northern Extremadura (Spain), is famous for the cherry blossom that bursts forth in springtime. (1)

1) I was not familiar with Valle del Jerte, so I looked it up because this sentence implies there is only a single cherry blossom.  Since there are numerous cherry blossoms (more than 2 million based on what I read at http://www.turismovalledeljerte.com), I think this sentence would be better as "....is famous for the cherry blossoms that bloom in the spring."