adrianne3003
I am in Pathway program I am stuying as a project manager, but today everything have been wrong, I am late in my homework and try to comprehen and organized my time but this week is the result of last week... I got two fail grades in pathway .. just by answer without care and I feel stressed for the exam for next week. one for projects and other english class. have a nice day¡¡ (me too if I can today. :s

I am in Pathway program

I am stuying as studying to be a project manager, but today everything have been went wrong, I am  was late in with my homework and I try   tried to comprehend and organized my time but this week is the result of last week... ( no estoy seguro que quieres decir aqui )
I got two fail grades in pathway .. just by answering without care carelessly and I feel stressed for about the exam for next week,one for of which  is about projects and other is about english class.

have a nice day¡¡ (me too if I can today. :s )

I am in Pathway program

I am stuying as a project manager, but today everything have has been wrong, I am late in with my homework and I am trying to comprehend and organized my time, (but this week is the result of last week...) --> this sentence is not too clear 
I got two fail grades in the pathway test.. just by answering without care paying attention, and because I feel stressed for the exam for next week. one is about for projects and the other is about English class.

have a nice day¡¡ (me too if I can today. :s