smelval
Can someone correcnt my notebook? Many thanks How are you doing? What's the weather like? It's quite nippy outside and temperatures have dropped to minus ten and you can feel the cold on your skin. Thank goodness, it isn't snowing but in the early morning all grass and trees were covered with frost-dew. Yesterday I had a very difficult day. As usual, I woke up at 6, went to work and had to be there till 9 pm as we had a parents' meeting and we could leave only after parents. I got so exhausted. When I got home I ate my huge dinner and went to bed. I was so exhausted that I had no energy to take a shower. Thank goodness, today we had a newspaper ball at work ( children made dresses from newspapers) and I was alllowed to go home ( lmy daughter is ill and I haven't taken sick leave because of my daughter but I was allowed to go home early today) . I went to the central part of Moscow and near the metro station Rebelion I saw a huge monument near the ancient church and it was writen in old slavanic (it's similar with Russian but it is more poetic). I saw one woman and she asked in Russian with a broad accent to translate what it was written. I explained that it is a pray by Great our Warlord Alexander Suvorov. I tried to translate it and we started speaking. She's from France but she is learning English like me. After a half an hour she offered to exchange emails. With great pleasure I accepted her offer. I came home an hour ago. My skin has such a feeling as if it is burning because of coldness, The room is a great mess. I havent done any household chores for five days. Take care and keep warm.
1

Can someone correct my notebook? Many thanks

How are you doing? What's the weather like? It's quite nippy outside and temperatures have dropped to minus ten and you can feel the cold on your skin. Thank goodness, it isn't snowing but in the early morning all the grass and trees were covered with frosty dew. [convert frost to an adjective]

Yesterday I had a very difficult day. As usual, I woke up at 6, went to work and had to be there till 9 pm as we had a parents' meeting and we could only leave only after the parents. I got was so exhausted. When I got home I ate my a huge dinner and went to bed. I was so exhausted that I had no energy to take have a shower.

Thank goodness, today we had a newspaper ball at work (the children made dresses from newspapers) and I was alllowed to go home (lmy daughter is ill and I haven't taken any sick leave because of my daughter but I was allowed to go home early today). I went to the central part of Moscow and near the metro station, Rebelion, [when we mention a place or person like this, we add a comma before and after their name] I saw a huge monument near the ancient church and it was writen in old slavanic (it's similar with to Russian but it is more poetic).

I saw one a woman and she asked in a broad accented Russian with a broad accent to translate what it was written. I explained that it is a prayer [pray is a verb, prayer is a noun] by Great our Warlord Alexander Suvorov the Great. I tried to translate it and we started speaking. She's from France but she is learning English like me. After a half an hour she offered to exchange emails. With great pleasure I accepted her offer.

I came got home an hour ago. My skin has such a feels as if it is burning because of the coldness,
The room is a great terrible mess, because I havent done any household chores for five days.
Take care and keep warm.

Can someone correcnt my notebook? Many thanks

How are you doing? What's the weather like? It's quite nippy outside, and temperatures have dropped to minus ten and you can feel the cold on your skin. Thank goodness, it isn't snowing, but in the early morning all grass and trees were covered with frost-dew.
Yesterday I had a very difficult day. As usual, I woke up at 6 as usual, I went to work and I had to be there till 9 pm as because we had a parents' meeting and we could leave only after it finished parents. I got was so exhausted. When I got home I ate my huge dinner and went to bed. I was so exhausted that I had no energy to take a shower.
Thank goodness, today we had a newspaper ball at work (children made dresses from out of newspapers) and I was alllowed to go home ( lmy daughter is ill and I haven't taken sick leave because of my daughter her, but I was allowed to go home early today). I went to the central part of Moscow and near the Rebelion metro station Rebelion , I saw a huge monument near the ancient church and it was writen in old slavanic slavic (it's similar with Russian but it is more poetic).
I saw one woman and she asked in Russian, with a broad accent, to translate what it was written. I explained that it is a pray by Great our Warlord Alexander Suvorov. I tried to translate it and we started speaking. She's from France but she is learning English like me. After a half an hour she offered to exchange emails. With great pleasure I accepted her offer.
I came home an hour ago. My skin has such a feeling as if it is burning because of the coldness,
The room is a great mess. I haven't done any household chores for five days.
Take care and keep warm.