Oscar
Weekend plans This was a intensive week at my job because my boss takes one week of vacations. I've worked double making his work and mine. In few minutes begin my weekend and this makes me so happy. Tonight I'll go to celebrate my cousin birthday, so I need go to shopping center to get a present for her. tomorrow I'm going to a club with my friends. Sunday I'll need rest all day. Greetings from Chile and I hope that you have a great weekend :)
1

Weekend plans

This was an intensive week at my job work because my boss takes took one week of vacations. I've worked doubly hard, making doing his work and mine. 

In few minutes begin my weekend will begin and this makes me so happy. Tonight I'm going to celebrate my cousin's birthday, so I need go to the shopping center to get a present for her. 

Tomorrow I'm going to a club with my friends. Sunday I'll need to rest all day.

Greetings from Chile and I hope that you have a great weekend :)

Nice writing. I hope you have a good weekend too!

Just a hint: Watch out for the different tenses. Your boss took one week... and your weekend will begin!

Weekend plans

This was an intensive week at my job because my boss takes took a one week of vacation (or, took a week's vacation). I've worked double twice as hard, doing making his work and mine.
In few minutes begin my weekend begins, and this makes me so happy. Tonight I'll go to celebrate my cousin's birthday, so I need go to the shopping center to get a present for her.
Tomorrow I'm going to a club with my friends. Sunday I'll need to rest all day.