Alina
Male and female professions. The problem of separation of professionы by gender is quite relevant. Indeed now there are jobs that receive only women, but there are also those who receive only men. And if you go back in history, in ancient times, we also note that the duties of men and women were separated. Women cooked, raised children and kept order in the house, and the men went hunting, got food and protect his family. On the one hand, it is correct that the professions are divided into male and female. Men are required to perform more complex work, in which it is necessary to use physical force and a fast response. For example, to work as a machinist should a man, because in an emergency, for example, if on rails came out of the cow, the woman confused and sharply tap the brake, as this could cause the train jump the track. As for female professions, I believe that men will be more difficult to work as a nanny or working there, where you need to communicate a lot with people. On the other hand, there are women who prefer "male" job. They are in good physical shape and ready to perform the most complex work, but don't take it to work. This is due to the fact that women can go on maternity leave, and the employer will be forced to pay for their vacation. Thus, the profession should be divided into male and female, because everyone should perform the duties that correspond to his physical abilities, knowledge and skills.

Male and female professions.

The problem of separation of professions by gender is quite relevant. Indeed now there are jobs that receive only women, but there are also those who receive only men. And if you go back in history, in ancient times, we also note that the duties of men and women were separated. Women cooked, raised children and kept order in the house, and the men went hunting, got food and protect his family. On the one hand, it is correct that the professions are divided into male and female. Men are required to perform more complex work, in which it is necessary to use physical force and a fast response. For example, to work as a machinist should a man, because in an emergency, for example, if on rails came out of the cow, the woman confused and sharply tap the brake, as this could cause the train jump the track. As for female professions, I believe that men will be more difficult to work as a nanny or working there, where you need to communicate a lot with people. On the other hand, there are women who prefer "male" job. They are in good physical shape and ready to perform the most complex work, but don't take it to work. This is due to the fact that women can go on maternity leave, and the employer will be forced to pay for their vacation. Thus, the profession should be divided into male and female, because everyone should perform the duties that correspond to his physical abilities, knowledge and skills.