Jesus
Visiting a college abroad (formal letter) Dear Mr. Slater, I am very grateful that your college can receive our group. Nowadays, learning English is one of the most important things for young students , so I expect them to improve theirs with your help. To answer your first question, I have to confess it would be much better for them to stay with families in order to get used to the local accent, as well as learning it as quickly as possible. The group is quite enjoyable and they love playing matches when there is plenty of free time for them. Apart from that, we can arrange some activities like visiting museums, or even some outdoor activities if the weather is nice. In relation to this, could you give me some information about the forecast and what kind of clothes they need? , I look forward to hearing from you Yours sincerely, Mr Rodriguez

Visiting a college abroad (formal letter)

Dear Mr. Slater,
I am very grateful that your college could (better) receive our group. Nowadays, learning English is one of the most important things for young students , so I expect them to improve their language skills with your help.
In accordance with your first question, I have to confess it would be much better for them to stay with families in order to get used to the local accent, as well as learning it as quickly as possible.
The group is quite enjoyable and they love playing (football, basketball..) matches whenever/as long as they have  plenty of free time. (Next Paragraph)
Apart from that, we could (instead of "can" in formal letters) arrange some activities like visiting museums, or even some outdoor activities if the weather is suitable.
Regarding with this issue, could you give me some information about the forecast and what kind of clothes they will/could need?
I look forward to hearing from you
Yours sincerely,
Mr Rodriguez, El gran aguero de hoy, el hombre fanta del mañana!!

Dear Mr. Slater,
I am very grateful that your college can receive our group. Nowadays, learning English is one of the most important things for young students, so I expect them to improve theirs with your help.
To answer your first question, I have to confess it would be much better for them to stay with families in order to get used to the local accent, as well as learning it to learn the language as quickly as possible. (parallel structure:  in order to ... to ...)
The group is quite enjoyable amiable and they love playing matches sports when there is plenty of free time for them. Apart from that, we can arrange some activities like visiting museums, or even some outdoor activities if the weather is nice.   ("enjoyable" =  giving delight or pleasure;  "amiable" = having or displaying a friendly and pleasant manner, o <em>amable en español</em>.)
In relation to this this regard, could you give me some information about the forecast and what kind of clothes they will need?  (a forecast is about the future, so I would say 'clothes they will need')

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
Mr Rodriguez