carlos_scudr
Last day in the Uni Today It is the last day of my Bachelor Studies. I really feel very happy because after several years I finally accomplished one of my goals. Although it was not easy, but I always had the courage to fight for my dreams. I always wanted to be an Engineer and I have achieved it. I really thank my God for helping me to achieve my dreams and also my mother, who takes care of me from somewhere. If She were alive, She would be the prouder mother. On the other hand,I know there will be new challenges in my professional life. I want to study a master in Germany, for this reason, I am flying to Germany in March. I also have a lot of projects in mind which I also want to accomplish. And of course, now that I will have more time, I want to improve my knowledge in the languages that I speak, as well as, new languages.
1

Last day at Uni

Today was the last day of my Bachelor Studies. I really feel very happy because after several years I have finally accomplished one of my goals. Although it was not easy, I always had the courage to fight for my dreams. I've always wanted to be an engineer and I have achieved it. I really thank God for helping me to achieve my dreams and also my mother, who takes care of me from somewhere. If she were alive, she would be very proud.
However, I know there will be new challenges in my professional life. I want to study for a master's in Germany, and for this reason, I am flying to Germany in March. I also have a lot of projects in mind that I want to accomplish. And of course, now that I will have more time, I want to improve my knowledge of the languages that I speak, as well as of new languages.