Isabelle
My holidays in England In general, I travel alone with my dog. I have a great car and I go to the camping. My father built a bed for my car and I sleep in my car. It's my small camper. Last september, I was to England for my holidays. After 2 stop in France, a little visit of Calais, in the North of the France, I took the channel tunnel. It was a great experience. I took the channel tunnel because is the alone transport for to travel with my dog. In England, we drive on the left (In Switzerland we drive on the right) and I was a little bit worry for to drive on the left but it wasn't so difficult. I put a paper where I wrote "left with a arrow" in my car. I was in a camping in St Leonards Ringwood, in the New Forest District, near Bournemouth. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. I visited Bournemouth, it's a very nice place and there was a dog friendly beach. I ate a fish and ship on the Bournemouth Pier, it was delicious. I visited also the New Forest National Parc, by bus and by car. It was magic, the horses in total liberty. Very nice. I visited also Poole, Christchurch, Mudeford Sandbank (very very nice place), Hythe, Southampton. In the Southampton Hardbour, there was the cruise "The Queen Victoria". It was awesome. For return to Folkestone for take the Channel Tunnel, I drove next to the south coast of England. The landscape was very nice. I loved England because the people are very friendly and the landscape are very nice. And I had the luck because It didn't rain during my 10 days in England. I already think in the next holidays next year. I might go in Sweden, England, Scotland or Ireland.

My holidays in England

In general, I travel alone with my dog. I have a great car and I go to the camping. My father built a bed for my car, and I sleep in my car. It's my small camper.

Last september, I was went to England for my holidays.
After 2 stops in France, a little visit of Calais, in the north of the France, I took the channel tunnel. It was a great experience. I took the channel tunnel because it is the alone only transport for to travel with my dog.

In England, we drive on the left (In Switzerland we drive on the right) and I was a little bit worried for to drive on the left, but it wasn't so difficult. I put a paper where I wrote "left" with an arrow" in my car.

I was in a camping in St Leonards Ringwood, in the New Forest District, near Bournemouth. The staff was very friendly and welcoming.

I visited Bournemouth, it's a very nice place and there was a dog friendly beach. I ate a fish and ship chip on the Bournemouth Pier, it was delicious.

I visited also also visited the New Forest National Parc Park by bus and by car. It was magic, the horses in total liberty. Very nice.

I visited also also visited Poole, Christchurch, Mudeford Sandbank (very, very nice place), Hythe, and Southampton. In the Southampton Hardbour, there was the cruise "The Queen Victoria". It was awesome.

For return to Folkestone for take the Channel Tunnel, I drove next to the south coast of England. The landscape was very nice.

I loved England because the people are very friendly and the landscape are is very nice. And I had the luck got lucky because it didn't rain during my 10 days in England.

I already think in the next holidays next year. I might go in Sweden, England, Scotland or Ireland.

My holidays in England

In general (I would use "Usually" instead of in general here but it still makes sense )I travel alone with my dog. I have a great car and I go to the camping. My father built a bed for my car and I sleep in my car. It's my small camper.

Last September (months have capital letters), I was went to England for my holidays.

After 2 stops in France and a little visit of to Calais in the North of the France, I took the channel tunnel. It was a great experience. I took the channel tunnel because it is the only alone transport I can take for to travel with my dog.

In England, we they drive on the left (hand side of the road) (in Switzerland we drive on the right) and I was a little bit worried for to drive about driving on the left but it wasn't so difficult. I put a piece of paper where I wrote with "left" with and an arrow written on it in my car.

I was stayed in at a camping site in St Leonards Ringwood, in the New Forest District, near Bournemouth. The staff was were very friendly and welcoming.

I visited Bournemouth, it's a very nice place and there was a dog friendly beach. I ate a fish and chips on the Bournemouth Pier, it was delicious.

I also visited also the New Forest National Park, by bus and by car. It was magical, the horses had a lot of freedom in total liberty. Very nice.

I also visited also Poole, Christchurch, Mudeford Sandbank (very very nice place), Hythe and Southampton. In the Southampton Hardbour, there was the cruise ship "The Queen Victoria". It was awesome.

For On my return to Folkestone for to take the Channel Tunnel, I drove next to along the South coast of England. The landscape was very nice.

I loved England because the people are very friendly and the landscapes are very nice (countryside is very nice). And I had the luck And I was lucky because it didn't rain during my 10 days in England.

I am already thinking in about next years holiday  the next holidays next year. I might go in to Sweden, England, Scotland or Ireland.