José Alberto
Alcohol - Part 1 Few things in our life is too knows like the Alcohol. We can find this element on movies, soap operas, histories, books. In our life, reflectect in brothers, fathers or in the street where we see people drunks. In many societies, the alcohol have had many effects, after a victory, before a war, or maybe like the initiator of a conflict. Aforetime, apart of a break piece in a table, also it was necesary alcohol in their different presentations, beer or wine. Depending the regions, the people obtened alcohol of different sources, rice, barley, corn, grape, apple, etc. In few things the humanity have had much creativity. Jejejeje, continuará. Saludos desde Mexico.

Alcohol - Part 1

Few things in our life is too knows like the are as well known as alcohol (¿ están tan bien conocido como alcohol?). We can find this element in movies, soap operas, histories and books. In our lives, it is reflected in brothers, fathers or in the street where we see people drunk. In many societies, the alcohol has had many effects, after a victory, before a war, or maybe like as the initiator of a conflict.
Aforetime, In fomer times, apart of breaking bead at piece in a table, also it was also necesary to serve alcohol in their its different presentations, such as beer or wine. Depending on the regions, the people obtained alcohol of from different sources, like rice, barley, corn, grape, apple, etc. In few things the has humanity have had such creativity.

Jejejeje, continuará.

Saludos desde Mexico.

José, no estoy seguro de que entendía todo lo que escribiste, así que hice lo mejor que pude para adivinar lo que quería decir.

Alcohol - Part 1

There are few things in our lives like Alcohol. We can find it in movies, soap operas, histories, and books. We can see it reflected in our brothers, our fathers, or in the street where we see people drunk. In many societies alcohol has been used for a variety of reasons: after a victory, before a war, and sometimes it can even be the initiator of a conflict.
In the past, apart from breaking bread on the table, it was also necesary to serve alcohol in their different presentations: beer or wine. Depending the regions, the people obtained alcohol from different sources: rice, barley, corn, grape, apple, etc. In few other things has humanity found so much creativity.

Jejejeje, continuará.

Saludos desde Mexico.

Alcohol - Part 1

Few things in our life are about to know like Alcohol. We can find this element on movies, soap operas, histories, books. In our life, reflectect in brothers, fathers or in the street where we see people drunks. In many societies, alcohol have had many effects, after a victory, before a war, or maybe like the initiator of a conflict.
Aforetime, apart of a break piece in a table, also  alcohol was necesary in their different presentations, beer or wine. Depending on  the regions, the people obtened alcohol of different sources, rice, barley, corn, grape, apple, etc. In few things the humanity have had much creativity.

Jejejeje, continuará.

Saludos desde Mexico.