Rachel
The Weakness of The Mind 2 Unfortunately she screwed it up at first. The whole thing was mess, she made things worse by coming here.When they first meet on the death row, as tough as he was acting, Garcia figured out his scared. His breakdown hit my heart when he was almost cried and said,"I got nobody, you are the only human that reached out to me in the letter. I am scared and I don't want to die alone." He wants Garcia company him while he was dying.
1

Unfortunately, she screwed it up at first.  The whole thing was a mess.  She made things worse by coming here.  When they first met on death row, as tough as he was acting, Garcia could see  that he was scared.  His breakdown hit her heart when he almost cried and said, "I got nobody, you are the only human that reached out to me in the letter.  I'm scared and i don't to die alone."  He wanted to keep him company while he was dying.

It sounds like a great story!  I have a question, did the breakdown hit "her" heart (Garcia) or "my" heart (narrator/observer)?  And how did she screw it up?