Guillermo
I'm going to introduce myself. Well, notwithstanding the fact that nowadays I live in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, I was born in Madrid which is a really nice city, and I am completely falling in love of it. I like living in The Archipelago which is as well known as The Canary Islands too. It is located in the south of Spain, but to the west of Africa. But back to my life, I have a really pretty pet, its name is Greta, it's a very dangerous dog even though it is a tiny yorkie. I used to smoke, I was a heavy smoker, I remember that for a long time of my live I used to smoke two pack of cigarettes! but today I feel to proud when I get it over, I got to give up at the end of 2011 so I have been living as a non-smoker for almost 3 years, yep! I changed my mind, I change my horse in the middle of the stream and I take the control of my live and today I study English every day, and do exercises like run or swimming due to the fact that I want to achieve my dreams, which are at the moment finishing a marathon, and getting a english degree, for instance the Advanced certificate. well that's all for my at the moment, I don't like to seem a tipical person who goes on and on and on and on like a chatterbox.
1

I'm going to introduce myself.

Well, notwithstanding the fact that nowadays I live in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, I was born in Madrid which is a really nice city, and I am completely falling in love *with* it. I like living in The Archipelago which is as well known as The Canary Islands too. It is located in the south of Spain, but to the west of Africa. But back to my life, I have a really pretty pet, its name is Greta, it's a very dangerous dog even though it is a tiny yorkie. I used to smoke, I was a heavy smoker, I remember that for a long time of my *life* I used to smoke two pack of cigarettes! but today I feel *too* proud when I get * over it*, I got to give up at the end of 2011 so I have been living as a non-smoker for almost 3 years, yep! I changed my mind, I change my horse in the middle of the stream and I take the control of my *life* and today I study English every day, and do exercises like run or swimming due to the fact that I want to achieve my dreams, which are at the moment finishing a marathon, and getting a english degree, for instance the Advanced certificate.
well that's all for *me* at the moment, I don't like to seem *like* a *typical* person who goes on and on and on and on like a chatterbox.