compass
appreciate modern picture Modern pictures are not so easy to appreciate. Some people just simply pretend understanding arts. They always tell other people what a picture 'about'. But sometimes, pictures are just something beautiful. They are not about anything. In an art exhibition, a young artist was hanging a picture on the wall. A parent and their daughter were watching. After a while, the father said, "that must be a kind of tropic flower." The mother shook her head ,"no,darling. It's absolutely not." Then the father asked their daughter,"how do you think, honey?" The little girl looked critically at the picture and said,"I think it's upside down." Yes, she was right!

appreciating a modern picture

Modern pictures are not so easy to appreciate. Some people just simply pretend to understanding art. They always tell other people what a picture is 'about'. But sometimes pictures are just something beautiful. They are not about anything. In an art exhibition, a young artist was hanging a picture on the wall. A couple and their daughter were watching. After a while, the father said, "that must be a kind of tropical flower." The mother shook her head ,"no, darling. It's absolutely not." Then the father asked their daughter,"what do you think, honey?" The little girl looked critically at the picture and said,"I think it's upside down." Yes, she was right!

VERY GOOD!