compass
A fire After fighting all the night, the firemen finally put out the fire. The house was totally destroyed, but fortunately no one died or hurt. Yesterday afternoon, a party was hosted in the garden. The host made a fire on the ground near the house. Soon after this was done, they cooked a meal on the fire. They were all hungry, so they had a meal happily. After singing and dancing the whole night, the guests felt tired, so they left respectively. No one noticed the fire was burning fiercely until it was too late.

A Fire

After fighting all night, the firemen finally put out the fire. The house was totally destroyed, but fortunately no one died or got hurt. Yesterday afternoon, a party was hosted in the garden. The host made a fire on the ground near the house. Soon after this was done, they cooked a meal on the fire. They were all hungry, so they had a meal happily. After singing and dancing the whole night, the guests felt tired, so they left respectively. No one noticed the fire was burning fiercely until it was too late.

改写的新概念2-27课。
Is this a story or happen by your side?