Chen
election As veryone knows, The U.S. presidential election Mr Obama's speech is very perfect . his ability, personal charm and his peifect speech persuaded the citizens of the United States choice him as President I have experienced some election at school and somewhere else, when I was in the first year of college, I ran for the monitor of the class, that is the first time, Although this was not my first time election, I was a little nervous, then I failed. I believed I can do the work well, I just too nervous at that time, didn't convince my classmates to choose me, finally failed, it’s a shame. If give me one more chance to running for class President, I wouldn’t be nevous ,just be honest and self-confidence , Express what I can do for the class, I think it would be better. I think If you wanna stand out from the crowd and persuade people to choose you as his leader. high ability ,self-confidence, honest is very important. Just calm down and show your good faith; That is what I got from my experiences about election.

Election

As everyone knows, the U.S. presidential election speech by Mr Obama's speech is very was perfect . His ability, personal charm and his peifect perfect speech persuaded the citizens of the United States choice to choose him as President. 
I have experienced some elections at school and somewhere else elsewhere,. When I was in the first year of college, I ran for the monitor of the class, that is the first time, Although this that was not my first time in an election, I was a little nervous, and then I failed. I believed I can could do the work well, I was just too nervous at that time, and didn't convince my classmates to choose me, so finally I failed, it’s which was a shame. If give me I was given one more chance to running for class president, I wouldn’t be nevous , just be honest and self-confidence self-confident , and express what I can do for the class,. I think it would be better.
I think if you wanna want to stand out from the crowd and persuade people to choose you as his their leader., high ability , self-confidence, and honesty is are very important. Just calm down and show your good faith; that is what I got from my experiences about with elections.

----

There is one space (' ') after a comma (',') or full stop ('.'), but no space before.