luckychen
I fail the exam last week T.T Last week,a cold day morning,I took part in the exam of Design and analysis of algorithms,yeah, the name is so long,I can not spell it actully, thanks the google.Before the exam,I had done a lot of preparations for it,even study it all night. But,I fail it. When I heared that I just get 43 points(FULL:100) about my test,I was couldn't believe it was ture.you know,when you fail in the exam in the college,it means you lose the qualifications of scholarship's selectiong....It's not the key,I can not believe the low-point I've got. So,I go to find the teacher with some classmates who suffer in the same thing.We have a fiers debate with teacher,because of his evaluation standards, It's so mean, if your result wrong,you can not get the points even 1.we confused and require to look up the others testpaper that pass the exam,but teacher refuse.WHY? we can make sure that if teacher use the same way like us to judge the ohter testpaper,they'll fail too. Finally i konw the darkness of china education,"there is impossible that every one pass the exam,so, someone should be fail",I can do just smile with pain. we are not fail ,we just need to fail,we are just pick up with random,unfortunately. UNHAPPY,cuz the society is unfair!! T.T
1

I failed the exam last week (as you are speaking of the past)

Last week It was a cold morning, I took part in the exam of design and analysis of algorithms,yeah, the name is so long. I can not spell it, actually, thanks to the google. Before the exam, I had done a lot of preparations, moreover, I had been studying all night (long action). But, I failed. 
 When I heard that I just got (Past) 43 points out of 100 , I couldn't believe it was ture. You know,when you fail an exam in the college, it means you lose the qualification of scholarship selection (Sorry, I did not understand exactly what you meant)....It's not the key, I can not believe the low point I've got. 
 So,I gathered some classmates who had the same problem and we decided to find our teacher.We had fervent debates with the teacher, because of his strict (you can use any adjectives like strange, odd, harsh) evaluation standards. This is so mean, when your result is wrong and you can not heighten your points (If I understood your idea correctly). We were confused and required to look through the testpapers of students who passed the exam, but teacher refused to show the tests.

WHY? we are allowed to make sure that the teacher used the fair way of evaluation, or some other students might have failed too (or, perhaps, some other students failed too)
 Finally, I found out the darkness of chinese education: "There is no possibility that everyone passes an exam,so, someone has to fail". I am just able to smile with pain. We were obliged to fail and chosen randomly, unfortunately
 I am SO UNHAPPY, because (coz is very slangy) the society is unfair!! T.T