tony
double eleven “11.11” is a special day. Like “Black Monday” in U.S. It’s a day people can buy things on Internet with very low prices. Especially on “Taobao” and “Tmall” these tow websites. They are two websites like “EBay”. And on the “11.11”, people will buy things very crazy on them. Sometimes the price of the product will be very cheap, some products will cost 1 RMB, and usually it cost hundreds or million RMB. But if you want to buy a product in low price, maybe you have to instant kill it. As I know, it’s not very easy at all. I had a bad experience of this. I want to buy a camera and earphone in instant kill. But when every time I click the button if “buy now”, it always said: it’s already sold out. So, now you should believe it’s not easy. Somebody was sad in “11.11”, but somebody was very happy in “11.11”. For example: the CEO of “Taobao”. Only one day, the trading volume of “Taobao” in “11.11” is 60000000000 RMB! How great number is it! If you didn’t get thing in “11.11”, don’t worry. Because the next shopping online day “12.12” will come soon. And it’s also crazy. What are you waiting for? Now make more money and instant kill on “12.12”!

Double Eleven

“11.11” is a special day. Like “Black Monday” in U.S. It’s a day people can buy things on Internet with very low prices.

Especially on the two websites “Taobao” and “Tmall”. These y are two websites are similar to like “EBay”. And On the “11.11” day, people will buy things very like crazy on these websites m.

Sometimes the price of the a product will be very cheap, some products will cost 1 RMB, and usually it  which typically cost hundreds or million RMB. But if you want to buy a product in at a low price, maybe you have to "quick buy" instant kill  it. As far as  I know, it’s not very easy at all.

I once had a bad shopping experience on these websites of this . I went to buy a camera and earphone in using "quick buy" instant kill. But whenever y time I click the “buy now” button if , it always said: it’s already sold out. So, now you should believe it’s not easy.

Somebody was sad on “11.11”, but someone else was very happy on “11.11”. For example: the CEO of “Taobao”. Within one day, the trading volume of “Taobao” on “11.11” hit 60000000000 RMB! How large a great number it is!

If you didn’t get anything in “11.11”, don’t worry. Because the next shopping online day “12.12” will come soon. And It’s also crazy.

What are you waiting for? Now make more money and "quick buy" instant kill on “12.12”!

Remember:

Leave a blank line between each paragraph.

Do not use "And" to start a sentence.

我不知道 "instant kill" 所以我代替 "quick buy"

在中国的性格写