Sue
Six cats and me There are many wild cats in our university.I really love cats.I can't stop touching them because they are so cute and gental with beautiful eyes and soft fur.They love taking sunshine shower.They are always curled up in a tiny ball on the lawn.They don't afriad of us when we come close to them and touch them.It seems like that they are accustomed to the caress from us .Yes,who don't like cats? They know that !However,we are banned from keeping cats in our dormitory or the administrator will blame us,but they often visit our dormitory from the balcony and are curious about everything in the room. Yesterday,I found a way to attract their attention except food.I was just swaying a string,and a cat came to me to play with me.And then the second cat,the third…there were six cats attracted by the string.I'm surprised that they were so crazy about a string.My friends told me that cats are crazy about every moving things.I think they may be practicing the skill of catching mouse even it looks stupid in that way. I think we can to polish us the quality of cats.First,they feel at home whenever they are placed.Second,they get along well with others.Additionally,they know how to enjoy life very much whether it's sun or rainy day.The spirits of being neither hanghty nor humble ,being in harmony with others and being adaptable in any circumstances are exactly what some of us lack.I wish I could be a cat ,light hearted and free of worry.

Six cats and Me

There are many wild cats at our university. I really love cats. I can't stop touching them because they are so cute and gentle with beautiful eyes and soft fur. They love taking sunshine showers. They are always curled up in a tiny ball on the lawn. They aren't afraid of us when we come close to them and touch them. It seems like that they are accustomed to caresses from us. Yes, who doesn't like cats? They know that! However, we are banned from keeping cats in our dormitory or the administrator will fault us, but they often visit our dormitory from the balcony and are curious about everything in the room.
Yesterday, I found a way to attract their attention without giving them food. I was just swaying a string, and a cat came to me to play with me. And then the second cat, the third…there were six cats attracted by the string. I'm surprised that they were so crazy about a string. My friends told me that cats are crazy about every moving thing. I think they may be practicing the skill of catching mice even it looks stupid that way.
I think we can polish up the quality of cats. First, they feel at home wherever they are placed. Secondly, they get along well with others. Additionally, they know how to enjoy life very much whether it's a sunny or rainy day. The spirits of being neither haughty nor humble, being in harmony with others and being adaptable in any circumstances are exactly what some of us lack. I wish I could be a cat, lighthearted and worry-free.