Andi
Wow, I can't believe I've corrected 700 notes I started with italki in July, and since then I've corrected 700 student notes. I am astounded. How did I manage to find so much time to do that? Anyway, I've enjoyed it, and most importantly I've really enjoyed meeting some awesomely cool people who have sent me messages to thank me, or just to chat. I've made friends with people on italki from all over the world, and it's fantastic.
Hehehe, I actually want to do my video again and make it a bit shorter, and add some captions so people can see the words I teach. I think that would be brilliant. It's lovely to know a friend on italki appreciates me, and I hope one day we have the chance to meet. You'll have to share some notes with photos - how about local sweets and pastries? :-)
I'm one of many you helped Andi and I can never find suitable words to thank you no matter how much I try(,") I'm a big fan of your introduction video & your passion in teaching... You deserve all the best ------------,'-(@
Awwww, thanks Matthew. That's really kind of you. That pond! One day we need to build a bridge over it :)
Hey Andi! Every time I see your name/face pop up next to something someone has written I am always impressed. You are always kind, always generous, always supportive. Major props from across the pond. :-)
You are welcome dear.