smelval
Can someone correct my notebook? Thanks a lot How are you keeping? I hope you and yours are in excelllent health and in good spirit. What's the weather like? It is frosty here and in the early morning the grass and trees were covered with frost. It looks as if it was snowing a bit and everything outside is covered by a thin layer of snow, Thank goodness, it hasn't snowed heavily yet. Unfortunately, recently I noticed I can sleepp well at night. For example, yesterday I could fall asleep timm 3 am and at 6 am I woke up myself I mean without an alarm clock and nobody woke me up. I tried to fall asleep when I woke up in the aerly morning but I couldnt. I started to do hosegold chopres. It is one of advantages of my estranged husbvand left me. When we were together I had to clean every day ( especially toilet and bathroom) even if I came late evening and was extremely tired. Now I do my house=hold chores once a week. Moreover, I do not have to cook sometjing in a rush and then to be tald that everything was insipid and untasty. I have just finished doing household chores and I am going to take a shower. Later, I am going to visit my sister who lives about thirty minute walk, That''s all my news. Take care , kepp warm and kepp in touch.
1

Can someone correct my notebook? Thanks a lot.

How are you keeping? I hope you and yours are in excelllent health and in good spirits. What's the weather like? It is frosty here and in the early morning the grass and trees were covered with frost. It looks as if it was snowing a bit and everything outside is covered by a thin layer of snow,. Thank goodness, it hasn't snowed heavily yet.
Unfortunately, recently I noticed I can sleepp well at night [1]. For example, yesterday I could fall fell asleep timm at 3 a.m. and at 6 a.m. I woke up myself naturally [2] (I mean without an alarm clock and nobody woke me up). I tried to fall asleep again when I woke up in the aerly early morning, but I couldn't.
I started to do hosegold chopres household chores. It is one of the advantages of my estranged husbvand having left me. When we were together, I had to clean every day ( especially the toilet and bathroom) even if I came home late in the [3] evening and was extremely tired. Now I do my house=hold chores once a week. Moreover, I do not have to cook something in a rush and then to be told that everything was insipid and untasty [4, 5].
I have just finished doing household chores and I am going to take a shower.
Later, I am going to visit my sister who lives about a thirty-minute walk from me,. 
That''s all my news.
Take care , kepp keep warm and keep in touch.

----

[1] Because you started this sentence with 'unfortunately', did you mean to write that you cannot sleep well at night?

[2] It is okay to write, "I woke up myself."  However, writing "I woke up naturally" tells us that you woke up without an alarm sounding.

[3] Either of the following would be okay:

"... even if I came home late in the evening."

"... even if I came home in the late evening."

[4] The word 'insipid' means to be 'untasty', so you don't need to say both.  The word 'insipid' is an uncommon word, and most people would not understand your meaning.

[5] The word 'untasty' is very unusual.  (In fact, I had to check whether it is even a word.)  Rather than writing this:

"... everything was untasty."

it would be more natural to write the following:

"... nothing was tasty."

----

Your writing is getting better and better.  In fact, most mistakes are now typing mistakes.  Great job!