Vitata
Happiness is the Ability to Solve the Problem As the saying goes like that "Happiness is not the absence of problem,but the ability to deal with them."Ignore the problem is not the real way to acquire the happiness.Instead, the unsolve problem will puzzle and bother you which will make you feel down. First of all, you should agree that the ability to deal with the problem will give you real happiness.The agreement from your heart is the first and important step to deal with the problem.Then, when you meet a trouble,try to calm down and take a deep breath.The absence of the problem can't solve it.You just need to calm down and find the way to deal with it.For instance,the problem will become more.As a result,their study will fall behind.Furthermore, every door can find a key to open it.Each question will have its solvement.When you find the way and solve it,you will get real happiness. All in all,don't throw the problem away,just slow down your step and think queitly,you will find the way to deal with the problem.And the real happiness comes from the solving problem.