goldfish
Japanese Style Bar Yesterday I went to ' Izakaya 居酒屋 (in Japanese) ' with one of our custmers and wholesaler. Izakaya is a kind of bar in Western countries. I suppose that the biggest difference from bar is that Izakaya has tons of food menus. Generally, on the average, Izakaya has at least 30 kinds of food menus. This is the most expensive menu which we ate yesterday. This is Sashimi which are raw fishes and shellfish like snapper, tuna, mackerel, octopus, squid, sea urchin eggs. Most of general Izakaya offer Sashimi. I'm not sure that Westerners like it...Have you ever tried it?

Japanese Style Bar

Yesterday I went to an 'Izakaya 居酒屋 (in Japanese) ' with one of our customers and our wholesaler. An izakaya is kind of like bars in Western countries. I suppose that the biggest difference from bar is that Izakayas have tons of food on their menus. Generally, on the average, an Izakaya has at least 30 kinds of food on their menus. This picture is of the most expensive thing menu that we ate yesterday. It is Sashimi which are raw fishes and shellfish like snapper, tuna, mackerel, octopus, squid, and sea urchin eggs. In general, most of general Izakayas offer Sashimi. I'm not sure that Westerners would like it...Have you ever tried it?

red = correction; blue = suggestion

刺身だいすき~ 絶対あの鯛が食べたい。

I like sashimi and octopus♥︎

Japanese Style Bar

Yesterday I went to ' Izakaya 居酒屋 (in Japanese) ' with one of our custmers customers and wholesalers. Izakaya is a kind the equivalent of bar in Western countries. I suppose that the it's main biggest difference from a bar is that Izakaya has tons of food menus dishes?. Generally, on the average, Izakaya has at least 30 kinds of food menus. This is the most expensive menu which we ate yesterday We ate the most expensive dish available yesterday. This is It's called Sashimi, which it's are raw fishes and shellfish like snapper, tuna, mackerel, octopus, squid and sea urchin eggs. Most of general Izakaya offer Sashimi. I'm not sure that if Westerners like it...Have you ever tried it?

red = meaning unclear