Lelu
My First Day at Italki, My Fight with Free Spotify and How My Country's Weather is Crazier Than Me Welcome to myself! This is my very first day at Italki. I still have problems trying to figure out what to do in here, but I guess I'm gonna be a master in this. (??) I arrived here because of this random site http://aprendeinglessila.com/2013/04/websites-intercambio-ingles/ and I have already created a few profiles in these websites and told people what I expect from life, the secret of happiness, and the meaning of soul. I truly am a New-Age Dalai Lama. No kidding. My music tastes go up and down every single time because of Spotify, this Taylor-Swift-famously-hated music streaming app, and its stubborness to make me go Premium even though I'm a 20-year-old unemployed girl who is just trying to listen to her favorite songs and not listening to "suggested" weird mixes of drums and raspy voices with non-sense lyrics. I do enjoy random playlists with 80's music, though. And the advertising. THE. ADVERTISING. Every single time. I'm not even commenting on that so my nerves can stay calm. God. Weather does not help to improve this situation. In my country, Paraguay, meteorology conditions are pure weirdness. In three months of winter, we only had SEVEN days with like real, pounding cold. SEVEN. Like, a week of scarfs and huge blankets and hot chocolate and everything in between. The other 83 days, spring-like hot. Dead serious. 28° celsius and more. Right now, here is spring, but the temperatures have already risen up to 40° degrees and so on. Again, no kidding. Yesterday we got this I-will-ruin-all-your-houses-and-parties storm with A LOT of rain and thunders and lightnings. Then the sun rose up like nothing happened. Winds from south came up immediately after, but temperature was roughly above 30 degrees. You're probably thinking how on Earth do people in my country make plans for anything. Well, we are true magicians. And warriors. And.. THIS IS SPARTAAAAAA! (with much more humidity) So, this is it. Please feel free to submit your friend requests or comments or whatever you like. Sometimes I will type this "diary" in Spanish. Maybe. Bye cuties!

My first day at Italki, my fight with free Spotify and how my country's weather is crazier than me.

Welcome to Let me introduce myself! This is my very first day at Italki. I still have problems trying to figure out what to do in here, but I guess I will master it some day I'm gonna be a master in this one day. (??)

I arrived came here because of this random site http://aprendeinglessila.com/2013/04/websites-intercambio-ingles/. I have already created a few profiles in on these websites and told people what I expect hope for from life, the secrets to of happiness, and the meaning of soul. I truly am a New-Age Dalai Lama. No kidding.

My music tastes often change go up and down every single time because of Spotify, this Taylor-Swift-famously-hated the music streaming app famously hated by Taylor Swift, because of its stubborness continued desire to make me switch to go Premium even though I'm a 20-year-old unemployed girl who is just trying to listen to her favorite songs and not listening to "suggested" weird mixes of drums and raspy voices with nonsense lyrics. I do enjoy random playlists with 80's music, though. And the advertising. THE. ADVERTISING. Every single time. I'm not even going to commenting on that so that I my nerves can stay calm. God.

The weather does not help to improve this situation. In my country, Paraguay, meteorological conditions are very weird pure weirdness. In three months of Winter, we only had SEVEN days of with like real, pounding cold. SEVEN. Like, Seriously only a single week of scarves and huge blankets and hot chocolate and everything in between. The other 83 days, spring-like hot. Dead serious. 28° Celsius and more. Right now, here it is Spring here, but the temperatures have already risen up to over 40° degrees and so on. Again, no kidding. Yesterday we got this I-will-ruin-all-your-houses-and-parties (this is a very strange expression, you could just say, there was a terrible/awful storm) storm with A LOT of rain and thunders and lightnings. Then the Sun rose up like nothing happened. Winds from the South came up immediately after, but the temperature was roughly above 30 degrees. You're probably thinking how on Earth do people in my country make plans for anything. Well, we are true magicians. And warriors. And.. THIS IS SPARTAAAAAA! (with much a lot more humidity)

So, this is it. Please feel free to submit your friend requests or comments or whatever you like. Sometimes I will type this "diary" in Spanish. Maybe.

Bye cuties!

My First Day at Italki, My Fight with Free Spotify and How My Country's Weather is Crazier Than Me

Welcome to myself! This is my very first day at Italki. I still have problems trying to figure out what to do in here, but I guess I'm going to master this. (??)

I arrived here because of this random site http://aprendeinglessila.com/2013/04/websites-intercambio-ingles/ and I have already created a few profiles in these websites and told people what I expect from life, the secret way to get happiness, and the meaning of life, reflections from my soul. I truly am a New-Age Dalai Lama. No kidding.

My music tastes go up and down every single time because of Spotify, this Taylor-Swift-famously-hated music streaming app, and its stubborness to make me go Premium even though I'm a 20-year-old unemployed girl who is just trying to listen to her favorite songs and not listening to "suggested" weird mixes of drums and raspy voices with non-sense lyrics. I do enjoy random playlists with 80's music, though. And the advertising. THE. ADVERTISING. Every single time. I'm not even commenting on that so my nerves can stay calm. God.

Weather does not help to improve this situation. In my country, Paraguay, meteorology conditions are pure weirdness. In three months of winter, we only had SEVEN days with like real, pounding cold. SEVEN. Like, a week of scarfs and huge blankets and hot chocolate and everything in between. The other 83 days, spring-like hot. Dead serious. 28° celsius and more. Right now, it is spring here, but the temperatures have already risen up to 40° degrees and so on. Again, no kidding. Yesterday we got this I-will-ruin-all-your-houses-and-parties storm with A LOT of rain and thunders and lightnings. Then the sun rose up like nothing happened. Winds from south came up immediately after, but temperature was roughly above 30 degrees. You're probably thinking how on Earth do people in my country make plans for anything. Well, we are true magicians. And warriors. And.. THIS IS SPARTAAAAAA! (with much more humidity)

Bye cuties!