parham
Big Bang dilemma I am interested in astronomy, I always think about the end of the space. I try to imagine how would be it, what is certain is that there are a end of the space,but where does it end and how? If there was a unknown thing over there so it's not the end and if there's no thing after that, how can we imagine nothing. I always say " I wish I lived on future for example two thousand years later so I would understand the answer by improving science. Actually, why there are so many stars and galaxies in the universe. Regardless of someone believes in God or not, all people are sure that they are not usefulness and cause less. The furthest galaxy that are detected since now is placed thirteen million light years but what about over there? When, why,how and mainly in which situations it appeared first time. How something could be made of nothing and in nowhere!?
1

Big Bang dilemma

I am interested in astronomy. I always think about the end of the space. I try to imagine how what it would be it like. What is certain is that there are is an end of the to space, but where does it end and how? If there was<em> </em>an unknown thing over there, so making it's not the end, and if there's nothing after beyond that, then how can we imagine nothing? I always say, "I wish I lived on in the future -- for example, two thousand years later so that I would understand the answer by improving science.
Actually, why there are are there so many stars and galaxies in the universe? Regardless of if someone believes in God or not, all people are sure that they are not usefulness useless <em>and cause less</em>. (I'm unsure what you mean by "and cause less.") The furthest galaxy that are has been detected since now is placed thirteen million light years but what about over beyond there that galaxy?
When, why, how, and (mainly) in which situations did it appeared for the first time? 
How something could could something be made of nothing and in nowhere!?