耿旭晨
What should i do if plan to study in Australia? Hello,everyone.I am Aries,a high school student in China who will study abroad in Australia in the furture.Maybe this part of time would not be long.I think that i am very scaricity in knowing information about Australia.And i worry about that whether i can adapt the new life in foreign country.For myself,I think that the most important thing is the accumulation of vacabulary.Because i found if i donnot use some words which i have already control in daliy life,these words would be lost.I would like to know some students who are studying in Australia expecially in Macquarie University or other Universities who are good at business and accountancy.So i need some help from the masters of Australia and fellow students.Whatever you know about Australia,just leave message to me.I am very happy to make friends with you.~(- v -)~

What should I do if I plan to study in Australia?

Hello,everyone.I am Aries,a high school student in China who will study abroad in Australia in the furture.Maybe this part of time would not be long.I think that i am very scaricity in knowing information about Australia.And i worry about that whether i can adapt the new life in foreign country.For myself,I think that the most important thing is the accumulation of vacabulary.Because i found if i donnot use some words which i have already control in daliy life,these words would be lost.I would like to know some students who are studying in Australia expecially in Macquarie University or other Universities who are good at business and accountancy.So i need some help from the masters of Australia and fellow students.Whatever you know about Australia,just leave message to me.I am very happy to make friends with you.~(- v -)~