Introducing myself and 1 job's interview question Hello.My name is Marcelo and I am 19 years old.I joined this website 2 days ago with the objective of develop my English in a professional way.I have been studying production engineering and I am in fourth semester.*(I dont know how it's called in English)I am unemployed for over 20 days.I have done several interviews and I am waiting for some more,all performed in English.I hope to develop my English language by this community and website.I hope I can help people that desire to learn about brazilian culture. Please,I would like to have some advices about jobs interview.The first one is: Job's interview question: What are your expectatives *(in working in?) here? Well,first I intend to develop my knowledges and skills,by observing and learning with more experienced people. I surely will do my best,and I will always attempt to be the most productive as possible because it will give me a solid base to improve my knowledge in this field.

Introducing myself and 1st job's interview question

Hello.My name is Marcelo and I am 19 years old.I joined this website 2 days ago with the objective of developing my English in a professional way.I have been studying production engineering and I am in the fourth semester.*(I dont know how it's called in English--that's fine!)I am have been unemployed for over 20 days.I have done had several interviews and I am waiting for some more,all performed in English.I hope to develop my English language by with the help of this community and website.I hope I can help people that desire want to learn about the bBrazilian culture.

Please,I would like to have some advices about jobs interviews.The first one is:
Job's interview question:
What are your expectatives expectations for working here *(in working in?) here?
Well,first I intend to develop my knowledges and skills,by observing and learning with more experienced people.
I surely will do my best,and I will always attempt to be the most productive as possible because it will give me a solid base to improve my knowledge in this field.