Caracas City Caracas is the capital of Venezuela, the city have a population approximately of two million two hundred thousand inhabitants, is located in one of the largest valleys of the central mountains, where can enjoy a warm tropical mountain climate and temperature ranging between 220º C and 240º C for a year. The hydrography of the Capital District is dominated by the Guaire river, that’s divide in two the city of Caracas is one of the largest urban, cultural and gastronomic centers of Venezuela with activities that can be emjoy at any time of year. The beautiful Caracas city has different natural and cultural attractions wich satisfy the desires of tourists and visitors, the most prominent are: • Ezequiel Zamora Park • Miranda Park • Caobos Park • Oeste Park • Simon Bolivar´s House • The National Pantheon • Bolivarian Museum • Museums • Theatres • A lot of malls

Caracas City

Caracas is the capital of Venezuela, the city has a population of approximately of two million two hundred thousand inhabitants, and is located in one of the largest valleys of the central mountains, where you can enjoy a warm tropical mountain climate and temperatures ranging between 220º C and 240º C throughout the year.
The hydrography of the Capital District is dominated by the Guaire river, that’s branches off into two. in two. The city of Caracas is one of the largest urban, cultural and gastronomic centers of Venezuela with activities that can be enjoyed by all, at any time of the year.
The beautiful Caracas city has different natural and cultural attractions which satisfy the desires of tourists and visitors, the most prominent among them are:
• Ezequiel Zamora Park
• Miranda Park
• Caobos Park
• Oeste Park
• Simon Bolivar´s House
• The National Pantheon
• Bolivarian Museum
• Museums
• Theatres
• A lot of malls

Caracas City

Caracas is the capital of Venezuela.  The city has a population of approximately of 2.2 million inhabitants and is located in one of the largest valleys of the central mountains, where one can enjoy a warm tropical mountain climate and temperatures ranging between 22º C and 24º C for a year. (1)

The hydrography of the Capital District is dominated by the Guaire river tributary that bisects the city. of Caracas is one of the largest urban, cultural, and gastronomic centers of Venezuela with activities that can be enjoyed at any time of year.

The beautiful Caracas city has different natural and cultural attractions wich satisfy the desires of tourists and visitors.  The most prominent are:

• Ezequiel Zamora Park
• Miranda Park
• Caobos Park
• Oeste Park
• Simon Bolivar´s House
• The National Pantheon
• Bolivarian Museum
• Museums
• Theatres
• A lot of malls

1) La mayoría de angloparlantes no conocen bien Celsius, pues yo convertiría los grados a Fahrenheit así «... ranging between 72º F and 75º F