gavin
how fast the time Today is saturday, I am so happy that I can enjoy the weekend. I can do what I want to do .I think there won't be lots of people to work by subway, but when I took the subway home this early morning, i am wrong. there are so many people in the subway. Some guys nearby me attracted my eyes, they are wearing their tie. they are not good at for this . they will have an interview, so they keep an eye on themself. now it seems the tie is a big problem for them.lots of people around them are looking them to wear it. another groups of young guys will left their school and enter the society. they will faces more new things, new study , new work, new friends. maybe everything is new, but meantime they also need to face lots of challenge. hopefully every new guys can make their dream come true. when i saw these lovely guys, It remind me the past time I experienced in my life . my first interview i am also good at the tie. it seems i left my school yesterday, but time aleady past.
1

I enjoyed reading! Great job, I completely understood your notebook entry. I simply rewrote your entry to give it a little more ‘flow’ and corrected a few mistakes.

Little tip: make sure you are in the correct tense when writing!

Today is Saturday, and I am so happy that I can enjoy the weekend! I can do whatever I want. I think there won't be lots of people going to work by subway, but when I took the subway home this morning, I was wrong. There are so many people in the subway! Some guys nearby caught my eye, they are wearing ties. They must have an interview, so they keep to themselves. It seems that everyone needs a tie now. 

Another group of young men are leaving school to enter society. They will face new things to study, new jobs, and new friends. However, they will face a lot of challenges. I hope that every one of their dreams comes true. Seeing these young men reminds me of the past, and my first interview wearing a tie. It feels like I only left school yesterday, but so much time has already passed.