Sergey
Old House Morning fog took the old house in its soft captivity. .The plaster on its walls was covered a network of fine cracks and drops of water collected in a creek and then they flowed down the unpredictable trajectory. A child would have seen here a map of the Amazon estuary and himself in a canoe was floating on the dangerous water. An adult resident of the house just shook his head and thought about a repairs.

Old House

Morning fog took the old house in its soft captivity. The plaster on its walls was covered in a network of fine cracks. and Drops of water collected as if in a creek and then they flowed down the unpredictable trajectory. Here a A child would have seen here a map of the Amazon estuary and with himself in a canoe was floating on the dangerous water. An adult resident of the house just shook his head and thought about a the repairs.

<em>Hi Sergey! This is awesome writing! Ok, your last sentence sounds a little funny to me. You might want to consider changing your verb tenses. "An adult would just shake his head and think about (all of) the repairs." Or: "An adult would have just shaken his head and thought about the repairs." :-)</em>

The Old House

Morning fog took the old house in its soft captivity. .The plaster on its walls was covered a network of fine cracks and drops of water collected in a creek and then they flowed down the unpredictable trajectory. A child would have seen here a map of the Amazon estuary and himself in a canoe was floating on the dangerous water. An adult resident of the house just shook his head and thought about a repairs.