Nothing Is Helpfull Doing nothing has benifts. It makes you to collect yourself. Google give its workers 20% off of their paid hours. While you are studying or working, you can get 9 seconds off each 15 minutes and you will be more productive.

Hi Ahmed,

I can see what you want to write, but it seems that doing nothing, and making time to do other things, are not the same. Google do give their staff 20% paid time to be creative, but this is not time to do nothing. They must still do something. In English, one of the most important speaking and writing skills is the ability to collect thoughts into logical patterns. We call this cohesion and cohesiveness, and it's a very important part of the criteria for marking exams. 

My advice is to consider that your title and first two sentences go together, but the remainder of your note does not. In fact, the rest of your note contradicts the title. 

Nothing Is Helpful

Doing nothing has benefits. It makes you to collect yourself. Google give its workers 20% off of from their paid hours.

While you are studying or working, you can get 9 seconds off each 15 minutes and you will be more productive.

Nothing Is Helpfull

Doing nothing has its benefits. It allows one to pull themselves together. Google says, it gives its workers a total of 20% of their paid hours in time off. When you are studying or working, if you take at least 9 seconds off of every 15 minutes you will be more productive.